Rules applicable to the submission and acceptance
of articles for publication in Journal of KONBiN
I. Submission of articles
- The article shall cover matters of scientific, research or engineering nature which have not been previously published.
- Structure of the article:
- title page (first page)
- literature (bibliography)
- Articles shall be developed in accordance with the guidelines for authors (the article template).
- Prior to submission of an article, its authors shall acquaint themselves with the rules of counteracting incidents of ghostwriting and guest authorship, and they shall observe the same.
- The article shall be accompanied by the ‘Declaration of the authors’ (the ‘Guidelines’ tab on the Journal website).
- The Article shall not 8-10 pages based on the template (Instruction for authors).
- The first (title) page of the article shall contain the following:
- title in English
- title in Polish
- author’s / authors’ first and last name(s)
- author’s / authors’ affiliation
- author’s / authors’ e-mail address(es)
- an abstract in Polish and an abstract in English
- keywords in Polish and keywords in English
- The content of the article, legends of tables, charts and drawings may be in English.
- Chicago-style bibliography shall constitute the last section.
- The article submitted shall be recorded in the following two formats: editable version – a MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD 2007 (docx or doc) file; proofreading version – an ADOBE ACROBAT DOCUMENT (pdf) file.
II. Acceptance of articles for publication
- The printing preparation process involves articles covering matters which are in line with the profile of the Journal.
- Articles are subject review by professionals appointed by the Editorial Team out of the permanent team of reviewers.
- Articles are double-blind reviewed in accordance with the guidelines by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
- Articles may be returned to the author to be adjusted in accordance with reviewers’ suggestions.
- The Journal shall notify the author / authors of the article acceptance for publication.
- The Journal does not charge any fees for article acceptance and publication.
- The Journal may charge a fee for article publication. The foregoing fact shall be notified by the Journal in advance (six months prior to the date of publication) on the Journal website.
- Authors of articles shall receive free copies of the volume in which their articles are featured.