- Spis treści
- Borgia O., Filippo De Carlo F., Tucci M. Application of a modeling and simulation framework for assessing the impact of diagnostics on life-cycle cost and availability.
- Budny T. Dynamic search area during search and rescue operation.
- Burciu Z. The influence of the errors of surface currents field probability distribution on search area determination.
- Jaźwiński J., Smalko Z. The expert method in estimating the parameters of the triangular and beta distributions.
- Kapur K., Zaitseva E., Kovalik S., Matiasko K. Customer-driven models and logical differential calculus for reliability analysis of multi state system.
- Kasyk L. A field of velocity vector in control area of entry into the intersection.
- Kołowrocki K. Reliability, availability and risk evaluation of complex systems in their operation processes.
- Rak J., Tchórzewska-Cieślak B. Review of matrix methods for risk assessment in water supply system.
- Sallak M., Aubry J.F., Simon C. Evaluating safety integrity level in presence of uncertainty.
- Skiteva I., Seleznev V. Numerical analysis of methane-air pollution.
- Ukleja S., Cychowska M. Desk-top simulator for an interactive learning of search and rescue - preliminary concept.
- Abramowicz-Gerigk T. Identification, classification and herarchization of the parameters influencing interaction forces between quay and berthing vessel.
- Aleshin V. Numerical structural analysis of industrial pipelines for enhancing their safety.
- Augustyn S. Decisional model of safe system of aircraft exploiting.
- Burciu Z. Model of search and rescue system in sea transport - system formulation.
- Cięciwa R. Network traffic control system based on ethically-social intruders detection in multi-agent systems.
- Cieślakowski S.J. Determination of safe track brake locations in gravitational marshalling systems.
- Gucma L. Probabilistic models for ship safety assessment in restricted areas based on uniform and normal distribution joints.
- Hansel J., Wcisło A. Safety systems of selected ropeway installations in Poland.
- Jamróz K., Michalski L., Gaca S. Road safety programmes as an effective tool for developing system-based road safety policies.
- Merkisz J., Wrona A. Possibilities of OBD data usage for the retrieval of vehicle trajectory.
- Niewczas A., Droździel P., Kordos P. Evaluation of durability of automotive diesel engine based on the laboratory test including engine start-up.
- Pigłas M., Zieja M. A computer-based system to analyse and assess flight safety of military aircraft.
- Seleznev V., Skiteva I. Numerical analysis of fire risk at industrial gas pipelines.
- Smolarek L. Drifting rescue units hazard’s importance estimation.
- Szpytko J., Kocerba A. Telematics in transportation of dangerous cargo.
- Wilczyński P. The use of model of mass service theory in dangerous goods transport in sea port areas.
- Woropay M., Bojar P. Evaluation of the effects of weather conditions on the transport system safety.
- Zając M. Analysis of five-phases model of reliability of intermodal transportation.
- Berg H.P., Goertz R., Schimetschka E. External hazards – screening procedures and probabilistic assessment.
- Brandowski A. Perception and acceptance of risk.
- Dąbrowska-Kauf G. The risk management processes in electric energy trade in Poland.
- Degan G.A., Lippiello D., Pinzari M. Quarrying activities and dust emissions: a geostatistical method in risk analysis.
- Gerigk M. A performance-oriented risk-based method for assessment of safety of ships. Modelling uncertainties in hazard and risk analysis.
- Gumiński R., Radkowski S. A certain method of using diagnostic information for technical risk analysis.
- Holicky M., Sajtar L. Risk optimisation of road tunnels using Bayesian networks.
- Kosmowski K., Śliwiński M. An integrated analysis of protection layers in hazardous systems.
- Tchórzewska-Cieślak B.,Rak J. Analysis of risk connected with water supply system operating by means of the logical trees method.
- Valis D. Fuzzy probability used for description of risk and dependability factors.